Dental Implants – Costs and Benefits
Are you hesitant about getting dental implants because you are afraid of how much it may cost? Dr. John Beckwith, our experienced implant dentist here at Cornerstone Dental, is the best qualified dentist to perform your dental implant procedures. Once he has analyzed your specific needs, he will be better able to determine the total cost. Although dental implants can be expensive, the overall cost of dental implants depends on how many new teeth you need, the potential level of complexity involved, and many other key factors.
Why should you seriously consider getting dental implants? Below are some of the benefits you can expect from having the procedure:
- You will no longer have to worry about any gaps in your smile due to missing teeth.
- Unlike dentures, they are permanent fixtures in your mouth and designed to mimic the function and appearance of your natural teeth.
- Dental implants can improve your facial appearance by filling in sunken in cheeks.
- The new implants can make it easier for you to speak and chew.
- They can look and feel just as natural as your existing teeth.
- You can continue to brush, floss, eat, and drink as you normally would – there are no special maintenance requirements for dental implants.
Everyone at Cornerstone Dental understands how frustrating it can be to have to unexpectedly spend money on dental emergencies. We provide a variety of payment options for our patients so you can make scheduled, smaller payments and still receive the dental services you need right away. We can also check with your dental insurance provider to see if they offer coverage for the cost of a dental implant procedure.
If you would like to learn more about dental implants and our different payment options, please contact us today.