Meet Our Doctors
John D. Beckwith, D.M.D.
With almost 30 years in private dental practice, Dr. John Beckwith has become a professionally recognized dentist and implantologist. His commitment to continued education allows him to stay at the forefront of dentistry, offering patients the most advanced solutions available.
In addition to performing general, cosmetic, and advanced dental care, Dr. Beckwith is one of the country’s top providers in implant dentistry. He has been accredited by some of the world’s leading authorities in implantology, as he demonstrates an elevated level of skill and expertise. Over the course of his career, Dr. Beckwith has surgically placed over 5,000 dental implants. He continuously participates in advanced courses, such as the Misch International Implant Institute surgical program, in an effort to further refine his technique in implant placement.
Education & Training
- Dental School – University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine
- Hospital Externship Program – Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Two-Year Fellowship – Institute of Growth and Development in Pediatrics
- Undergraduate – Fairleigh Dickinson University (magna cum laude)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology
- Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow American Academy Implant Dentistry
- Member American Dental Association
- Member N.J. State Dental Association
- Recognized “American Top Dentist” 2011, 2014
At Cornerstone Dental, Dr. Beckwith believes in offering each patient fully customized dental treatments based on their specific needs and preferences. This customized approach, combined with his extensive training, has earned him the title of “NJ Top Dentist” for 2011, 2012, and 2014. In addition to his private practice, Dr. Beckwith is also on staff for dental resident training at Jersey Shore Medical Center.
Arlene O’Brien, D.M.D
Dr. Arlene O’Brien is a graduate of Rutgers University where she earned high honors in both psychology and biology. After completing her dental training at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, she further advanced to refine her skills in a hospital residency program at the Jersey Shore University Medical Center. Dr. O’Brien continues her affiliation with Jersey Shore University Medical Center as a resident supervisor, for post-doctoral training. Dr. O’Brien is an active member of The American Dental Association, The New Jersey Dental Association and The Academy of General Dentistry.